Wonderful Experience with Payoneer Affiiate Program

gaston bicegoThere are thousands of people that use our program Refer a friend to spread the word about Payoneer. We had the chance to talk to one of them, Gaston Bicego, who is the CEO and founder of ImpulsandoIdeas.NET. We Gaston

Describe your experience with our refer a friend program and how you feel about it.
Overall experience with Sponsor a mentoring program has been very good from the beginning. The support team of the company has always been available when needed to manage my questions or solve any problem for me to have a direct and close contact is very valuable.


In your experience, what advice would you give to our cardholders begin to refer friends?
My first advice is to know the service and its operations, so it is ready to answer any questions that you may receive in the future.
Use video. It is easy, what I did was create a simple slide show and record a video with my voice explaining the benefits of the service and how to apply for the card and then I uploaded to YouTube and other video platforms. I also sent the presentation on Slideshare. It all adds up to expose more people to your presentation.
In addition, I published an article on my blog that includes video contains keywords to attract visitors from search engines.
Then published the article with the video on my social networking profiles, and in some forums. All this was done cautiously trying to give the best possible value, without falling into the practices SPAM.
Do not forget to answer the questions that are addressed to you as quickly as possible.
In short, it is the foundation that allowed me to become a major tributaries in 2012 Tell a Friend program. I hope from the bottom of my heart, which inspired the development of techniques already used or will use to promote the program.

Are you satisfied with the service?
I am very happy with the service and attention I get from Payoneer (now in my native language so) when I need to solve any problem.
The new Payoneer reference system works very well and is reliable. Provides statistics and e-mail notifications whenever someone asks the card in your link and whenever I get a commission I love to receive these notifications :-)

I can only say THANK YOU! for giving me this opportunity to share my experience with the community and help others to generate revenue through the Refer a Friend program.